Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bored to death!!

Day two of my siblings week at camp... Can you say, "Bored?!" Yeah, brothers and sister can be a pain at times, but you always get over it later.
I can't think of much to say, because not much has happened. (And I am NOT about to write about the weather! I did not start this blog for weather-reporting.)
The only thing that I can look forward to this week, is a baby shower cake for a good friend. She is having a little girl at the end of August, and I wanted to make her cake.
It's going to be a butter-pecan cake with vanilla butter-cream. I have a neat design, but not going to give it away yet. (Maybe I'll put up pictures, later...?)
Wednesday night, church is having choir try-outs. I'm planning on trying out, but don't know how it's going to go. (Hopefully well?)

Well, nothing more to report.

I'll update, soon.




From,
Hannah.    

No comments:

Post a Comment